Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Maddi's Lingo


I have been trying to work with Madilynn on her Alphabet, Numbers, Colors, etc... and I wanted to write down what she says before she grows out of it... She is so exhaustingly adorable :) I just love her! (She turned 2 on November 7th.. even though sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with a teenager! ha)
Here she is talking on her cell phone with 3D Glasses on lol




Alphabet-I try to teach her the alphabet song All the time, and sometimes she cries, sometimes she just keeps saying E, and sometimes this is our conversation..
Me: Maddi can you say A?
Her: No.
Me: B?
Her: No.
Me: C?
Her: No. etc... Eventually she rolls her eyes at me (or starts crying) and I give up...

Counting-Maddi, lets count to 10! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10....
Her: 8?? 8. 8. 8. 8. 8. 8. (apparently 8 is her favorite number..)

Colors-Here is one that I can actually get her participation with... These are the colors, and then how SHE says them.. I love her little speech impediment :)

Blue: Bew
Black: Bat
Yellow: We-wow
Red: Wed
Green: Jean
Pink: Beent
Orange: Onj
Purple: Pubbow (sometimes she says Bubbow.. so when she wants her purple cup, it sounds like Bubble Butt :)

Other fun things she says:

Gabriel: Way Wo
Morgan: Mor Din
Logan: Odin or Wo Win

Elephant: Eppodent
Duck: Dudth (like width)
Spoon: Schoon
Okay: O Hay
"Mom, div me tiss"
"Here dow Brubba" (Here you go Brother)
"Mom I hold you" (when she wants me to pick her up)
Maddi, can you say "I'm 2?" "No, I not 2 mom."(then she rolls her eyes..)

Another fun thing she always says is "Oh, Sorry Mom.." then chuckles.. for almost everything I tell her to do..

There is so much more, but I can't think of it at the moment.. I hope at least Someone out there thinks it's as cute as me.. but if not, at least I can remember it for later :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, How Cute. Adam's favorite number is 9. (I blame it on too much Dancing with the Stars.) One day we were at Wal-Mart, and the total was like 29 dollars and some cents, and Adam yells out, "NINE"! (and don't worry he yells it in a 'judges' voice.)

    ReplyDelete